Inventory of Statistical Standards in the Philippines
The Inventory of Statistical Standards in the Philippines (ISSiP) aims to harmonize and standardize the standards in the Philippine Statistical System (PSS).
Likewise, it ensures the quality of statistical outputs, makes a better picture of the economy, reduces the cost of statistical operations and improves the transparency.
Currently, the webpage of ISSIP has the following features:
- ; Official Concepts and Definitions for Statistical Purposes
- ; and Methodologies and Procedures
- Classification Systems of the PSS
- Philippine Classification of Individual Consumption According to Purpose (PCOICOP)
- Philippine Standard Classification of Education (PSCED)
- Philippine Standard Commodity Classification (PSCC)
- Philippine Central Product Classification (PCPC)
- Philippine Standard Industrial Classification(PSIC)
- Philippine Standard Geographic Code (PSGC)
- Philippine Standard Occupational Classification (PSOC)